Company: DTL Baltic Ltd.
Job Title: International Key Account Manager
Reports to: Int Sales and Brand Manager
Employment type: Full time
Seniority level: Mid-Senior
DTL is 23 years old premium consumer brand house with rich portfolio of global innovations and high end brands. Our passion is to enrich Baltic and Scandinavian consumer with high value food keeping exotic traditions and following future trends.
To further strengthen the organization we are looking for:
INTERNATIONAL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
International Key Account Manager is responsible development of Latvian, Lithuanian and Finnish key accounts of selected Brands. He/She is responsible for delivering modern trade targets for the area. To be successful He/She should be able to create account based ready to execute business plan and follow it. This person have to be an expert of relation management to create and develop sustainable and profitable in-channel business.
Must be requirements
- Languages: English, Russian and one of four: Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian or Finnish
- Driving license & ability to travel
- Good skills MS Office applications
- Good communicator: strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, phone, and presentation
- Strong account management skills and ability to keep commitments
- Capable to act on his/her own initiative and independently, highly accountable as an individual
- University degree
Key Responsibilities & Task
- Day-to-day account management
- Responsible for managing a product portfolio of key accounts, key brands
- Develop efficient promotion programs and implementation plans to achieve excellent execution in store
- Propose assortment plans in order to maximize customer’s sell-out, category management.
To apply and additional info: firstname.lastname@example.org; Kristel Lillemaa; +372 6 398 970
Application deadline: 27.03.18
Location: Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius